about us

We are leading e - retailer committed to becoming the most loved and trusted store for all electronic devices and electronic repairs and services, with a focus on computer components by providing a great shopping experience, rapid delivery, tech customer service and provide the best warranty support. We have well trained experts which provides best service.

We at Techassistant.in fully understand the havoc which could be caused by the malfunction of such devices in your life. And we firmly believe that these devices are made to make our life easier and not the other way around. We hate problems as much as you do that’s why we fix the issues within 24 hours about 80% of the time. There are the other 20% which keep us busy for various hardware or software compatibility reasons. However our engineers are dedicated to fix all issues and gain from the learning which lies within the problem.

At Techassistant.in we would like to offer you peace of mind, rewarding service at an affordable price tag. Thus we offer a wide range of services to you so that there could be a one stop solution for all your digital needs.

Our services include

  •  Laptop and Desktop Repair

  •  Hardware & Software upgrade

  •  Windows pc maintenance

  •  Pc tune for slow pc performance

  •  Virus Removal

  •  Android phone support

  •  I phone Support

  •  Mac book repair

  •  Wifi Security

  •  Annual maintenance Contracts

  •  Remote support

We are service offering only Mumbai.

Call or Email for help now!

+91-70217 22787